This year’s conference takes place Cape Breton University March 13th -15th, and two of our intrepid faculty and six of our magnificent students will be there. The Mount’s participants include four academic papers and two works of creative writing:
- Charlotte Kiddell, “Tradition and the Individual Tyrant: The Historical Sense in Titus Andronicus and Richard III.”
- Rebecca Power, “Breaking Down the Civilized/Uncivilized Binary: The Representation of Oucanasta in Wacousta.”
- Colton Sherman, “Breaching Boundaries and Taking Back the Pen: An Analysis of Parkour.”
- Hailey Stapleton, “Stripping the Scripts: An Analysis of Script Decay in Medieval Writing.”
- Monica Albert and Alexandrina Hanam, “Let’s make Our Lives Amazing.”
- Alexandrina Hanam, “Into the Deep.